nutri-gran bars

My son absolutely loves the nutri-gran bars, we were buying him the toddler graduate ones but they were so expensive and how fast and how many of them he eats it got to costing way too much so we bought him the Nutri-Gran cereal bars brand and he loves them. Was this a good choice? I want him to eat his healthiest he does have other things too like fruits, veggies, etc...these are just his snacks. he's 14months

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is two and she likes them as well. The sugar content in them are greater than the graduate ones. I don't know where you live so I don't know if you have a Food Lion but the food lion brand has 5g of sugar so I get those because one less sugar and two its cheaper! I would just limit his intake because too much of anything is always a bad thing.
    sweetnsassymami

Answer by sweetnsassymami at 7:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• they only have these ones where i shopped...I looked for others but thank you! I do limit him on everything...he gets pretty much a handful of all the good stuff and never just one of his favorite. :) thanks!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2009