epideral?

Okay so I just had my daughter on the 20th and she is my second I knew that I get really sick from the epideral but I didn't think it was that big of deal but when I got the last one my blood pressure dropped to 53/21 and I was out of it they had to give me meds to get my pressure back up. Now that I'm out of the hospital I keep getting really light headed and dizzy. I guess what my question is has this happened to anyone else in here, and if so did you get dizzy too or should I be calling a doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• its been a couple days hun I would call the doctor to be safe. Have you been experiencing any increases in bleeding at all? I had a spinal since I had an emergency c-section and my blood pressure dropped too but I dont remember feeling terribly dizzy days later
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thats just the strange thing there hasn't been in increase in blood at all I'm almost completely done bleeding, its just starting to scare me so I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems. I think I'm just going to break down and call a dr
    Anonymous

• I just had one for my surgery, and I actually felt fine afterwards. Although alot of people
    said I may have a terrible headache, but I didn't.
    tonialynn33

Answer by tonialynn33 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got the epidural and after it wore off i passed out three times. They tested my blood and i ended up having a low blood count, causing me to get out of breath light headed and pass out. My dr put me on iron which helped 100% def. call the dr if you haven't already it could be something serious.
    asasmommy

Answer by asasmommy at 12:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009