Messy toddler help

I know they are suppose to be messy and it's sort of unavoidable, but do you have any tips on how to keep his clothes clean, the crapet clean? Is there an easier way to get his meal in him without me having to re-bathe him and change his clothes EVERYTIME? I tried bigs they dont work...I've tried him eating naked its actually a lot messier cause then the food falls everywhere. Do you have any tricks?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Time and patience is the only cure. As for bibs, did you try the Bumkins Super Bibs? Those actually work, are easy to clean, and dry quick.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol i have the ones that have the little pouch up front and they are plastic...also tried the big ones that are cloth...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• try changing his "silverware" and or dishes. it might make it a little easier. or try to help him balancing his food on his fork/spoon and help him eat it. to make clean up easier i would let him eat in a diaper and just put newspaper under his highchair lol. it worked great. and my highchair had a LARGE tray. i dont remember what kind i had but i just know that the tray was ridiculously big. it wouldnt even fit in the sink no matter what way i tried. good luck hope i helped a little.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• THERE ARE BIBS THAT TIE ON WITH A LITTLE POCKET ON THE FRONT ITS KINDA LIKE A SHIRT ! AND ALSO THEY MAKE BOWLS AND PLATES WITH RUBBER STOPPERS SO THEY CANT DUMP EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009