Anyone know how to ease the pain from kidney stones?

BryleighsMama07

Asked by BryleighsMama07 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• medical attention and i believe lots and lots of water and cranberry juice!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• you will need pain meds from a doctor
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I had 7 kidney stones in my left kidny(8mm) big and also 6-7 stones in my right kidney(6-7mm) during pregnancy. I had to get a stent put in to help the urine go around the stones and also to help them come down. They never came out so i had to have surgery to get them taken out. but the best way to ease the pain is to massage wherever it hurts. it helped me atleast...hope it does the same for you.
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks ladies! This is my 3rd time having them in the past 2 years...once when I was 36 weeks prego with my dd, then when my dd was around 4 months old, and now...I have Vicodin that I am taking, and Im drinking lots of water and CB juice...I was just wondering what else I could do...I would rather being in labor again then to have these darn things...LOL!
    BryleighsMama07

Answer by BryleighsMama07 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• OMG,memories,worse pain in the world,God love your heart,I know your pain,I have had three surgeries for them,because I can't pass them,had the stints ouch!!! Pain meds is the only thing,that will releive the pain,until they are gone Good luck,saying a prayer for you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thank you! Im laying on a heating pad and I took some Vicodin about an hour ago...so I hope the pain eases alil bit.
    BryleighsMama07

Answer by BryleighsMama07 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009