Orajel?

Pardon my ignorance but as I'm reading the instructions it says to put it over the affected area
Where exactly is the "affected area". My baby has only two lower teeth I do not see any other teeth coming out but he is teething for sure because he keeps chewing his teether and drooling. Where should I apply the gel (orajel).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I guess just rub it over their gums...I use the homeopathic teething tablets and I just rub it over as much gums as I can and it seems to help.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• the next teeth to come in are gonna be the top ones so put it up there?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• just put it on his gums and is that the baby kind?
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I bought the night time orajel. This is the first time I'm using it I'm not a huge fan of baby products so I will used with moderation.
    Thank you moms! BYE
    Anonymous

• I just put it on my finger and then rub my finger on his bottom and top gums. You just want to be careful about using to much because it can numb there gag reflex and cause choking so less than the size of a pea is what I use
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009