DO ANY OF YOU KNOW?????

can u be in labor and have not dropped yet?
or to go in labor does ur baby need to have drooped?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 7:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes but if the baby hasnt dropped they will have to make it i think its been awhile since i had kids lol i hope this helps
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• how do they make u drop?
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I went in to labor without ever dropping with my first. I haven't dropped with this one either. No idea how they can "make" you drop. I think you just have to push harder/longer as the baby hasn't cut out some of the work for you :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I hadn't dropped with either of mine. I think it usually just makes for a longer labor, but the contractions will help work him/her down, then when your water breaks that helps bring him/her out to....at least it did with my experiences.
    akmom2be

Answer by akmom2be at 7:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i just had my baby on the 20th and I was a full 10cm and she still hadn't dropped all the way and it just took a lot of extra pushing but she came
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Some woman do not drop until after water breaks in that case they will have you do exercises to help baby drop!!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• its been 9 years since i have had a baby and i am expecting next month, but i do know from watching birth-day on discovery health channel that most babies are stubborn and dont want to come out, so i would guess if your baby doesnt drop on his/ her own then you'll have to more than likely push harder and longer
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009