• In the Spotlight:

please help I need a little advice

should I get my daughters father for child support she is 7 yrs. old and he denies being her father what do u think I should do?

ilovemy3kidos

Asked by ilovemy3kidos at 7:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes if course you should be getting him for child support if he signed the birth certificate.
    Anonymous

• heck yes they will make im get tested
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 7:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes do it. I didn't and I regret it.
    Anonymous

• idk where ur at but in the state i live in, if u take him to court and he denies the kid they will make him pay for the dna test if he doesn't want to pay for the test he is accepting responsibilty and will hve to pay chiild support but yeah I woulddef make him pay...
    Anonymous

• if you are sure, then heck yes i would do it!!! you need that money to help support your "baby" girl!!! it takes two to tango. not just one parent should pay for it. they both need to be paying for things, and now that shes getting older she wants more, and needs more. eventually she will start a menstral cycle and thats not cheap now, let alone in a few years!!! i say go for it. and then laugh at him for denying his baby!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• YES! If he denies being the father, he may have to pay for the DNA testing. Contact the child support agency in your state or city. Why let him get out of an obligation? It is your daughters right to get that support.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you apply for any kind of government assistance they will go after him if you point the finger. They will contact child supprort and get a DNA test.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009