Natural Parenting

(This may be cross posted in other sections, so no need to repsond more than once, thanks).

Are any of you ladies members of an really active group that supports the natural parenting lifestyle?

I want to join a group like this because I'm interested in practicising natural alternatives to the life I live now, and would like a non-hostile environment to gather information and utilize things and info that would be useful to me.

I was a part of one group that was very hostile to me, so I left. Some things the practice were not for me, and I kinda got the vibe "Well, if you don't embrace ALL of it, you can't call yourself 'natural'.

Suggestions, comments, and/or even links to groups outside of Cafemom are appreciated. Thanks.

.Peaches.

Asked by .Peaches. at 7:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• I am a member of Attachment Parenting for the less Extreme. It has been awesome for info. Hope to see you there!
    RiseN_conqueor

Answer by RiseN_conqueor at 8:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• what is natural parenting?
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009