Should I not be mad when he comes home?

My hubby is selfish. Probably just like so many others. Can't ask him to do anything cause he thinks I'm trying to change him. I ask him to pick up after himself and he thinks I have just told him to run a marathon. WTF!?!

I ask him to just talk to me...tell me when you're coming home late or when I'm doing something wrong. Does he...NO!!! Then I get a slap in a face later on because NOW he wants to tell me he didn't like what I did or said. Even though before I did it I asked if it was okay. He thinks we don't need to talk about ANYTHING. I'm confused.

What the hell do I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I hope you mean a figurative slap. But if he doesn't talk to you , you CANNOT be doing anything wrong.

Counseling. Go yourself if he won't go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sorry...yes, it's a figurative slap
    Anonymous

• I am going to guess that he was always like this...is he possibly an Leo, or maybe a Sag, or maybe a Aries..ok seriously....
    It sounds like it is his way or no way and you have to listen to him. Personally if this was my problem I would want to seek counceling and if hubster was not willing, I would seek an end to the teamless, none respectful marriage that you have. With and attitude like his I would not be surprised that you feel all alone alot..You need a strong foundation to make it anywhere....how can you have anything strong if he will not communicate with you, and it is all about him..
    Damn I think selfish people should just rot...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009