Does anyone else feel this way?

I got my tubes tied April of 2007. Ever since then I have Morning sickness and night. I feel like I am prego and could swear I was for the last couple years. I have the weird food cravings, get tired easily and even have phantom kicks. If I would have know that you could feel like this I never would have done it. I have every symptom of pregnancy and yet know I cant be. I really hate the way I am feeling and it is non stop! Is this normal? Is there anything that can help it? Please Help! Any answers or info would help me out. Thank You

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 8:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• Have you discussed it with your gyn? It sounds like a hormone problem. It couldn't be the vitamins you are taking could it? I know the iron in a vitamin I took for years make me feel ill every morning. It wasn't until I switch the kind of iron that I realized that it was making me sick.

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have had so many tests done my the doctors. All my hormone levels and thyroid ect... They are perfectly Normal.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 8:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009