celulite (sp) ???

Will working out my thighs make the celulite go away? And if so what are some good thigh workouts? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This is the way I knew I could make a difference with mine. This is my aaahhh moment, I workout at least 6 days a week, I take body pump, RPM and run. I will be running my first 5k hopefully in April anyway my aaahhh moment was when I finally realized that cellulite is just fat. Like everything else you try to lose when you are working out, the fat on your stomach, arms etc. so the best thing you can do is running, squats, and lunges. If you can get to a gym and they offer RPM or Body Pump (weight lifting) then take it. Don't go buy that stuff for cellulite! Just workout and like me you will see a difference, but you have to dedicate yourself to it. Drink LOTS of water!!

determind

Answer by determind at 8:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009