does oxy clean work?

on the radio they were saying it doesnt work at all. i've never had a desire to try i just assumed it did, but i know you cant believe everything you see on TV ;]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 8:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use it on stains. I soak my clothes over night in oxy clean then wash them like regular and the stains are gone! It works wonders on my son's clothes. He's 7 1/2 months old and is always coming up with new and interesting stains for me to remove. It also works great if you use it to make a paste to scrub tough stains out. I have noticed it's not that great if you just throw a scoop in with your wash but soaking it really works and it's pretty safe on colors if you only leave it over night.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I use it mostly on my whites. I notice that is does clean them better. I like it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I bought some hoping it would help with stains on colors.

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I use the spray on everything from my countertops to stains on my carpet to the laundry. It works great in getting out red kool aid or crystal light stains on the carpet and countertops.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i like it i swear by that stuff the things it has gotten clean is amazing, also i always through a scoop in every laundry with the detergent, I really really like that stuff
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I've never used it.

As for laundry, I did use the pre-wash spray and it didn't work as well as Spray 'N Wash. I also prefer Borax to help clean my laundry with the detergent.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009