Favorite Sex Position While Pregnant

Get detailed, it's starting to get really uncomfortable I need help

momof4520

Asked by momof4520 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant we did it with him on his side and me laying next to him on his back with my legs laying across him. that was my big belly was never an issue lol :) have fun and good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We did doggy style a lot. That way my growing belly was never in the way and we both could enjoy it. That or Reverse Cowgirl: Man lays on his back, woman straddles him, but facing his feet and uses her legs to pump up and down. Try it...it's NICE!!
    Anonymous

• Ugh... no position. I hate sex right now! My poor Hubby, at least he only has 4 more days to go... but then he has 6 weeks! Can't catch a break. lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• doggy style lol. I can still be on top, when we are both sitting up on the couch.. but it's getting more and more difficult with my gigantic belly haha!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hahahaha its hard for me to do anything..im sooo used to being able to move and now ive got this weight on me so now i have to lay on my back and my babe does all the work for me lol

but it still feels good!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009