I took Clomid for 3 months, stopped in Dec. 08. Can it still be in my system?

My last periods have been between 30-35days (always been 28days) can it affect the day i ovulate? (i always ovulated between 12 - 14 day of my cycle). Can it affect the lutheal phase? Or both? i think i am pregnant, but want to pin point the day i got pg. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I doubt it would be. Shoot if that was so and it stayed in your system that long we wouldn't have to take it every month we are ttc, but every few months, but I do imagine your body has to adjust to what it was just put through. So it would probably effect all aspects of a cycle. If you are pregnant and say you had a 30 day cycle I would just half it and that would give you a rough estimation of when you ovulated.
    Anonymous

• It took me 6 months to get it all out of my system and get my cycle back to normal.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 11:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009