Is anyone else dating a man younger than them, and how is it working out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not dating one but my husband is 2 years younger than me. Does that count?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My hubby is 2 years younger and its going great!!! He is the love of my life and more mature than most 30 year olds I know (my hubby is 22)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My finace is 21 and I am 29.... things are going great with us. I adore him. Sometimes we can tell we are far apart in age, and sometimes we cant. Either way, we dont care, we love eachother.
    cato4ever

Answer by cato4ever at 9:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Not now, but a previous relationship I was 29 and he was 19 and it was purely fun. :)
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• He's 1 month younger than me.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 11:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I dated a few younger guys before meeting my SO. By younger, they were 5 or 6 years younger. But I found I had more in common and a better experience with guys my age or a couple years older.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i am currently with a man who is 5 yrs younger than i am.... and i do see some differences... mainly his kids. he had them late in life and now has a 6 yr old boy full time, where mine are grown, married and i have grand kids! but one on on with him.... is fanastic, but its not due to the age thing, hes just a great guy for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009