What happened to some of the people that you shared Christ with? Praise reports sisters??

I know some of you have planted seeds, watered and harvested so where are those that God lead you to? The Lord used me to share and pray with some people. One of my praise reports is that one of my cousins I helped is thinking about being a pastor now. :). God is sooooo good! All glory to Him.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 8:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• One gal I prayed with she died the next year after having had cancer. She thanked me and her sister found me and thanked me for saving her life. She was prior to that living with her dad who was raping her often. I was able to get her out. She got saved and now in Heaven with no pain and two legs! :-) she was 22 when she died.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• One of my students was suicidal, cutting, being sexually abused by her uncle. She is now saved and healed. It was such a hard process, but with much prayer and love we can rejoice! My hubby is a youth pastor, so I am blessed to share my faith with a lot of people. It is such a blessing to see the kids graduate, follow God, get married, etc. We have been blessed to see many people come to the Lord.

One of the kids who was in our youth group 8 years ago, just named his son after my husband. What an honor.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sweet!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my friend turned to Jesus and has become on fire for Him, and this may stir up something but one of my hs friends was homosexual, i shared she turned and is now happily married with 4 children.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 7:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Glory to God! I love hearing how God can change a person's heart! What an awesome,amazing, loving God we worship. Thanks for starting off my morning in such a blessed way! God bless all of you.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009