Eating in the middle of the night???

Does anyone wake up mutiple times a night feeling like they are starving? I wake up several times a night and am hungery and feel like I have to eat something. I know that I need to not do that since I am sure that its contributing to my not being able to loose weight and my gaining. Why do I do this and does anyone have any advice on how to control this and stop?

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 8:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• yep i do this alot. i have gotten in a habit of if i have to go to the kitchen then i drink a glass of water. if i just have to go potty, then i wont go to the kitchen and i just make myself forget about it and go back to sleep
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i do that alot. most of the time i drink a glass of water and go bakk to bed to keep from gaining weight.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I wished I could just convince myself that I am not hungry and I dont need anything. I really feel like I am STARVING. Its really strange and hard to fight off. I know that sounds dumb, but it is.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 9:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i know what you mean. if it happens tonight, drink a glass of water and put it out of your head. if that doesnt help, message me and we will figure out a way to try to break this habit together :) good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• happens to me almost EVERY NIGHT! however, i am 14 weeks pregnant, so....i'm guessing that has something to do with it. ;)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• dh does this and it is one of my peeves!
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009