Eating in the middle of the night???

Eating in the middle of the night???
Does anyone wake up mutiple times a night feeling like they are starving? I wake up several times a night and am hungery and feel like I have to eat something. I know that I need to not do that since I am sure that its contributing to my not being able to loose weight and my gaining. Why do I do this and does anyone have any advice on how to control this and stop?

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 9:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• That's not good. You must not be sleeping well for you to be waking up to eat. Eating in the middle of the night, that's strange. Do something to help yourself sleep better and stay asleep at night.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Are you eating enough throughout the day? You should not NEVER go more than 6-hours without eating. I used to do that also, I learned that I was going 4 hours or more without eating. I eat every 4-5 hours religiously, otherwise at 2am I am at the kitchen table with Oreos and milk.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• OMG!!!!! I hate getting up in the middle of the night scarfing down cookies, then once i get back to my room I say to myself, man that was good and go back to get more damn cookies.....I do this all the time, so I think I have to stop buying cookies!!!!!! lol... Bridget
    bmsoraghan

Answer by bmsoraghan at 11:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2009