Insurance ??

Do any of you mommies have Group Health insurance? If so, do you know if it covers circumcisions?? I've tried calling like 4 times and have been on hold for 20 minutes so just hung up lol thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the insurance company. Some will cover it no matter what, some will cover it as long as it's in the hospital before you leave, and others won't cover it at all unless medically necessary.
    Anonymous

• don't know what that is so I say NOPE
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I guess a lot of them don't. My Dr. required you to pay for it up front if you want it done, even if you're choosing not to know the sex in advance. She says it's almost impossible to get ins to pay for it.
    cpyrrha

Answer by cpyrrha at 12:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009