Do women know how stupid they sound when they always talking about their babies daddy this and babys daddy that? Just say your childs father...you sound stupid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I totally agree... but to each her own I guess. It does sound ghetto though....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i never understood that one either. I hate when ppl say my babies daddy. but then again i use to say it and i was married to him... so it depends on how they are saying it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• wow are we a little irritable this evening??? i know it might irritate you but dont you think thats a little extreme?
    Anonymous

• when I hear people say that I think of a knocked up 16 year old who is trying to be ghetto.
    Anonymous

• anon 9:07, that is probably the person doing the talking, lol. Yes, immature and classless.
    Anonymous

• I know I hate that! It sounds so stupid.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• that isn't always true... anon he is my babys daddy. childs father sounds too uptight to me. Like i said it depends on how you say like oh my babys daddy needs to come see his kids then yes it gets old. but if i say it refering to my dh like my babies daddy alex... or what not there is nothing wrong with it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think there's a reason they say it! If my hubby wasn't around much or that great of a dad then I'd call him my baby daddy too! I think it's more a priviledge to be called "the father of my child/ren"
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• people say that about kids that are like 5 years old. not babys anymore. it would be my childs daddy....it just sounds stupid and makes you sound dumb so stop saying it
    Anonymous

• Yea...it sounds like someone in highschool when they say it like that
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009