Would you ever cut your husband off from sex if you didn't get what you wanted or he didn't do what you wanted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• No. That wouldn't solve the problem it would only make it worst.
    Anonymous

• yes
    Anonymous

• I might threaten to, but I would probably cave before he did
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No because they can easily start to cheat so what ever it is that you want from him for get it if he doesn't want to do it. I mean you can try to cut him off but he can only wait for so long not to mention you are going to be wanting to. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would never do that. It causes more problems than it would solve...and besides...I am too horny for all that
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If hubby is bad that day one bit no smooching.
    Anonymous

• Tough love
    Anonymous

• communication can go a long way
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If I get mad at him we might not have sex that night but I have never threatened to cut him off. I think that is wrong and just opens the door for cheating. My ex husband cut me off for a year and I ended up cheating on him because i couldn't take it anymore....it was wrong but that is why I cheated.
    Anonymous

• No, because I think that is immature. Along with other things people do when dissatisfied in a relationship like the silent treatment & "going on strike" (when it comes to household duties and chores, etc.), I consider it another form of playing games. That kind of behaviour often is counter-productive. Communication is key. This person is your spouse, your equal I don't believe in "disciplining"or with holding "rewards".

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 9:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009