How do I get ORGANIZED? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have three children ages 10,6,2. My older two are in many after school activities and at times I feel as if my head is cut offf. I want my children to expiriance the joys of doing all these things but its at times really hard. Maybe if I had some organization skills things would be better ran. Can anyone help?????

maryaerics

Asked by maryaerics at 9:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say get a morning and evening routine. Like I do one load of laundry first thing in the morning and unload the dishwasher. In the evening while cooking, I fix lunches and load the dishwasher up and wash. i also, set everyone's clothes out for the next day.
    Check out organized junkie (google it) and organizemagazine.com. I really like both of those...very inspirational! Good luck!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You might also try scaling down their activities. Kida really don't need to be involved in 3 sports + chior + plays, etc. Let each child pick their one favorite activity and let that be it. If they want to joing something else, it has to be a compromise (where all the kids can join together, or be in the same building,etc) Good Luck!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009