• In the Spotlight:

Do you think Kate get's bad editing?

I realize the majority of people can't stand Kate. But I have this respect and admiration for all that she does. I know she's not perfect and maybe that's why I love her, because I can relate to wanting to be perfect and falling short. But I honestly think she gets a lot WORSE rep due to the editing. I've seen the "bloopers' they've aired and I've seen Jon say some pretty nasty stuff to Kate. I've seen Jon not pulling his weight, and in a house with that many kids that just can't fly.

It's obvious Kate is a control freak. It is who she is. Jon knew that going in to the whole ordeal. And I don't think she always acts in the most appropriate ways....but I do not think it is fair that she is painted the devil while poor Jon is pitied.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think Jon is a bad husband always looking bored and never hugging his wife or any warmth at all. He can crack me up but mostly she does. I love Kate she is so organized! I hope he is not going to leave her???
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• These two are a pair made for each other. I think they love, disrespect and parent together the way all of us do...in their own way. LOL If that makes any sense. But I do think the producers focus on Kate's freak outs more than they do on Jon's because it makes for good TV. They have all these people hating Kate but still tuning in to watch the train wreck. I think if the camera's were out of the house there would be a very different story unfolding.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• just watched the show and i think they are fine. they understand that they are in the spotlight everytime they go out and that something innocent can/will be turned into something bad.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2009