My best friends husband.........

My friends husband and I have fell in love. No bashing!!! Wrong I know but we want to be together and are unsure of how to let my friend know the easiest way. Anyone been through this and how do you suggest telling her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• That is just wrong! Find your own man!
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If he cheated on her...he'll probably cheat on you. Run the other way. Don't look back.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• There is no easy way... you're just going to have to give it to her straight so she's not shocked when she finds you together in compromising position or hears about it from someone else.
    And she's not your best friend or you'd never have gotten close enough to him to even fall in love.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• please please i beg you, find someone else, who doesn't have baggage.
    Anonymous

• Seriously??? Truly? Be a good friend and a good woman and DON"T tell her. Be selfless. Because telling her and pursuing him is just so wrong. Soo soo soo wrong. You never should have put yourself in that position but now that you have, it is honestly better that you deal with a broken heart that inflict that pain on your friend...especially if they have children. The world does NOT revolve around you and your whims.

Please make sure we are never friends. With friends like you who needs enemies.

And don't ask to "Not be bashed" Fuck that. You DESERVE to be bashed. You wanna step in on your BFF's man, then you just signed up for a well deserved bashfest.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Oh dear lord, what kind of friend are you? There is no easy way, you might as well go up to her and say hey look Iwas a bitch and I slept with your husband.
    Anonymous

• Don't you think you he should have told HIS WIFE that he's just not that in to her anymore before he started f-ing you? And you want to call HIS WIFE your FRIEND your no better. I have no advice other than your messed up!! botton line your messed up!!!

good luck,cause you know what they say, "what goes around comes around" :)
    Anonymous

• We are really in love and this is a big stress on us...he is going to divorce her but don't know how to tell her. They only have one kid together and they never have sex....its a big reason why we ended up talking more...he confided in me
    Anonymous

• oh trust me..you dont want that to happen =[ my best friend HATED me because of sort of the same situation just they werent married.....

not a good idea... idk what to tell ya
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• he will dump you too, you friend deserves better. Let her know so she can move on find find a good man. home- wrecker hope you are happy!
    Anonymous