Perhaps she dropped?

i feel soooooooooooo hungry..im starving suddenly..im 36 weeks...and ive neve felt this hungry through out my pregnancy...i feel like i havent ate in like a year!! and when i sit forward theres soooooooo much pressure in muh bell-ay..lol..

and i cant find any raspberry leaf tea.anywhere

whats going on with my body?

btw..i found out that my cervix is thinning..but they didnt give me a %

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that a couple weeks before mine was born I was suddenly hungry all over again. Before that I could barely eat anything but I think it is because the baby is dropping. They said my baby was still pretty high but he had lowered a bit. I think if they drop just a little it makes room for your stomach and you can fill up again. I know that was the first time I'd had seconds in a while
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 10:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i honestly feel like im going to puke too for some reason!
    and im starting to have contractions..but around 3pm today they told me my cervix was thinning..BUT it was still closed...so i dont find any reason to call the DR
    Anonymous

• like i said i would say the baby has dropped a little or shifted just right so that there is more room for your stomach. I did the same thing at about the same time.
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 10:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my baby dropped at 22 weeks so it can literally happen at any time. i put myself into labor at 35 weeks and went into the hospital and they broke my water. i couldnt handle being pregnant anymore. the pain was unbearable.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009