I was just wondering If it's possible

to get lung cancer if you smoke a cigarette through your vagina.

ChaoticSoul

Asked by ChaoticSoul at 9:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• They should just start lacing tampons with nicotene. Kill two birds with one stone. Uh...sorry, it's late and i'm bored.
    krissy0506

Answer by krissy0506 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wow I have never heard of that before but if you wanna try it sometime let me know!!
    wiccanmommyof3

Answer by wiccanmommyof3 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Im thinking maybe uterine cancer.
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• not likely through smoking through your vagins but very likely if you smoke it through your anus
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I don't know that a vagina can draw in smoke. I am pretty sure it cannot because it is not connected to the lungs, so tars and poisons would not be able to get to the lungs through the vagina. I also don't know whether nicotine applied directly to the vagina can get into the bloodstream and then to the lungs and mess them up. I haven't heard of medicine introduced into the body, other than medicine for the vagina, being introduced through the vagina. And even if nicotine were able to be introduced through the vagina, why take a chance of doing something nasty to the vagina, why not just use the patch?

Answer by Bmat at 9:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You can draw smoke in the vagina...I seen it on a video once. I was pretty effin fresh. The patch makes me nauseated...so, i'll stick with the cigs. Now, the anus...I havent tried or thought of that thanks jaja!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lmfao no problem always here to help out chaotic
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm wondering if you can make your vagina inhale...if you can, then we'll talk!
    krissy0506

Answer by krissy0506 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• ummm what made u even think of that
    momoftwins423

Answer by momoftwins423 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009