My laundry is BLUE!!!

Well, my cloth diapers are! ugh! I accidentally gor a couple new navy blue wash cloths in the wash and they got all my light colored and white diapers a dingy blue and there are navy blue fuzzies on EVERYTHING! How can I fix this?????????????

Carri2362

Asked by Carri2362 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• if the stuff is bleachable try that with a scoop of oxy clean, that is all i can think to try - sorry
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Woolite ! or there is this stuff called Bluing from back in the days that you should be able to get at Walmart or Walgreens ??
    mooseymama

Answer by mooseymama at 1:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Did you dry them? If so you are going to have to use bleach. Make sure you do an extra rinse so it doesn't irritate the baby's skin. If you didn't dry them, try washing them again in hot water with some baking soda.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Try hanging them to dry outside. The sun will naturally whiten the diapers, plus, it is better to hang them to dry anyway! Good Luck!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol if you cant get it out id buy some dye and just dye them a darker blue and pretend i bought them in this "new" shade. lol
    meganiph

Answer by meganiph at 7:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009