Do you ever wonder?

When you ask a question and some time goes by and no one really answered it you kind of wonder what happened to the question even though you are able to retrieve it through your "My Questions" but what I want to know does it go through a cycle (like does it come back around again) or does it get bumped off. Even though I know the questions that we ask get asked again and again in different wordings there is always someone out there going through the same thing we are but at their timing so they ask the same question again ( so to speak). Kind of makes you wonder so it does to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe no one was on?
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• go to answer questions and pick the category it was under and it should still be there. No, it doesn't go through a cycle or get bumped off it gets pushed back more everytime someone posts a question in that same category.
    Anonymous