What really happens?

when we do workout and sweat do we sweat out the fat or the water we have inside us. I don't get it I know when I do workout and sweat my jeans fit alittle nicer and makes me want to keep going (workingout that is). So which is it Fat or Water?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• You are burning calories I think! Maybe you should google it. Google knows everything lol!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sweat is your body's way of keeping cool so it doesn't overheat. You burn calories while working out but you sweat water to keep cool. You don't sweat fat.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah, you lose fluid from your body to keep it cool. That's why you have to drink a lot of water when working out; to replenish that fluid that you have lost.
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 11:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009