Hot pink dye for hair

does anyone know where I can but permanent instead of semi permanent I am having to dye my streaks every 2 weeks cause the pink is washing out

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 10:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• www.manicpanic.com
    best place LOADS of colors!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• thank you so much your awesome
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• peanut my question is those are semi permanent as well do you know how much that lasts
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I believe manic panic is referred to as "demi permanent". I do not think that you can get permanent in a color like hot pink. Special Effects (don't remember if they spell it funny....) is supposed to be the best. If your hair is bleached the color should adhere better, also I would try to go as long as you can without washing.  There are shining glosses you can get at beauty suppply stores that are meant to help amplify the color. I used to add a little bit of the dye (I used manic panic because I couldn't ever find special effects) to my conditioner while I was in the shower to "refresh" the color with doing the whole thing over again.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i used manic panic for years, it works great, i died my whole head cotton candy pink its stayed pink for a month or so. just dont shampoo for the first couple days....
    Anonymous

• For some reason, even the permanent dyes don't last long in the "hot" colors. You could try a beauty supply store for the better quality stuff, but I still think you're going to end up coloring a lot and the permanent might be more damaging to your hair.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• thank you so much everybody, I am going to try the dye with my conditioner as well
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• There are a lot of tips on the manic panic web site that help with keeping the color. MP is also all natural and wont damage the hair. HOWEVER my personal, hair fall out story, do NOT use their lightening bleach. It mademy hair fall out....seriously. I do a lot to my hair and always have, bt that bleach killed it, lol.
    Have fun!!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 7:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I always used manicpanic
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 12:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009