Why do women who are plump dress like they are thin?

I think its grose to see muffin top hanging out or shorts so tight it gives them leg rolls but they think they are so hot. Not looking forward to the summer....its grose!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Why do thin women think it's okay to dress like hookers? More importantly, why do you care? And why are you checking out chicks?
    Anonymous

• and YOU are why a lot of woman have eating disorders.. what kind of testosterone do you have going on to be checking out woman and focusing on them anyhow, worry about yourself. You probably have a big ugly mug yourself. AND, atleast im not a pussy, i wont post this as anonymous, so suck it, lady.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yea I agree...lol, not very nice though but funny
    Anonymous

• HA, right on, to girls in one think you shouldn't be checkin out chicks, you big ugly lesbo.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I myself am a "Big" girl and I would never be caught wearing some of the things I see(in public) but at the same time I have seen skinny girls wearing something they shouldn't as well. Just because you are skinny does NOT mean you look sexy wearing barely there shorts and bikini tops. I have a question since you brought it up. Why are women so quick to down other women and when someone does it to you..you just don't understand it. What goes around comes around..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol learn how to spell gross!
    dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol, me and my husband like to walk through wal-mart and point out people who look stupid. The one guy had a black unibrow and this other lady had a shirt that was too short and her guy was hangin out but she was struttin it like she was hot!! Entertainment for a bad economy, lol
    Anonymous

• hey don't put people like her in with lesbo's. That is just insulting to lesbo's lol.
    People of all size dress however they want to. You must have some huge holes in your life if you have to fill them with BS like this.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yea it doesnt make it right no matter what size you are i saw this one chick wearing the shortest skirt at the mall she wasnt fat or anything but still me and my friend wanted to go up to the dude she was with and ask him how much he was paying per hour lol
    Anonymous

• then you should go to cedar point!!! My hubby and I do that to and there are some weirdos there
    Anonymous