Is there a way this could happen?

Ok so this guy has been sending me these F***ed up messages and friend request on MySpace talking about this site where he found nude pix and my email address..WTF The pix are obviously NOT me but is there anyway that someone could use my email address to post pix like that on some porn site??

TaterNJo0sMommy

Asked by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• or any funny screen name he called you at first. Beware, you may see some nasty things. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yeah, you've probably been phished. Did you open one of those crazy email ads and follow a link?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• If you have your face anywhere on the computer, IT IS DEFINATELY possible for people to photoshop your face onto anything. I have seen it done many times. This is why I tell people NEVER to post pics or any information on line. Never, NEVER share pics of yourself, your kids nor real names on the computer.
    Anonymous

• Ok so is there anyway I can go to the site and find it he wont give me the site he found it on.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• try googling your email address.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks ladies..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009