11:11

Anyone on CM CONSTANTLY see 11:11 on digital clocks, their computer clock, the microwave clock, etc.? Or always look at a digital clock when it is 11 minutes past the hour? It happened to me before a lot, then stopped, and now it is CONSTANT. I am Christian, so I don't want psychic and cosmic explanations, I don't believe in any of that. I DO think it means the world will face a serious upheaval soon!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Answered at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Well i think that the world will be in upheavel soon, but not because of my clock, because of what the word of God says. It is already going in that direction.
    Thank Anon that is exactly right. We area ll in for a ride very soon and not soon enought for some of us (mio).
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Just a coincidence... don't be superstitious!

Anonymous

• I am a Christian too and I don't think God is talking to you through your clocks. I think He speaks to us through the Bible, not coincidences of you looking at the clock.

Anonymous

• Well i think that the world will be in upheavel soon, but not because of my clock, because of what the word of God says. It is already going in that direction.
    Anonymous

• Without being open minded, there aren't many explanations, sorry. BTW it happens to me on a regular basis but it is not because the world is doomed.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's very common for people to notice the time 11:11 on digital clocks, it stands out with the straight lines and all........Also, some people, myself included, consider it as a spiritual reminder that all in the universe in ONE (hence the repitition ONEONE:ONEONE). When I notice it, and I do often, I use it as a time to focus my energies, on the positive I seek to draw into my life.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I'm a member of another board. Someone stated that she makes a wish if she see's that the time is 11:11.
    Anonymous

• I've never noticed it, lol. I can tell you that I always seem to look at the clock when it says 9:19...my birth month and date, lol. Cooincidence??
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Rev 11:11 "Now after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them and they stood on their feet and great fear fell on those who saw them." AND Proverbs 11:11 "By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked"
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It could be that once you noticed it happened alot, that you in some way programmed yourself to notice it more. Like when someone mentions a type of car and all of a sudden it seems like everywhere you look is that type of car. It's not that there was a huge increase in that type of car on the road, you are just more likely to notice it because it's on your mind. You might see 4:32 all the time too, but it doesn't seem significant so it doesn't register as odd.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009