Smoking While pregnant isnt anymore harmful then tap water?

Did anyone else notice this post? Its still in the P &C section.. Has been making me think allll dayy. What do you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I say the Hot mess that posted that original question is a raging lunatic.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I never heard of tap water causing smaller babies with more asthma problems.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sounds like someone is trying to justify their choice to be selfish and smoke while they are pregnant instead of doing what's best for their baby and quit. I say while you're at it, if your tap water is that bad, don't ingest it either! Get spring water and stay away from the tap.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I saw it... Was sad. She has no sense what so ever. She lied and couldnt even keep them strait!!! Ive never met a bigger idiot in my freakn life. I know I sound harsh but, If you go back and read... shes lost touch with the real world.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• her logic was insane!!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah Faithful, you were one of my girls hanging with me through that fun discussion. She was seriously stark raving mad. She lied 3 times that I caught her in within the 19 page thread...and then talk about backpeddling. She's a freaking moron, nothing else. As in humane as it sounds, it sounds like she would be better off without her baby, or her baby would be better off without her. I can't imagine the amount of health and emotional problems that will come from the little bits I've seen. She really truely needs help
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I saw that. Her original point was valid but just didn't even need to be brought up. She wwas asking for a bashing.

Her original point being no one has the right to tell her whether she can smoke or not during pregnancy. Which is true. Its her own choice, her own risk. And it isn't illegal. But then she just fucked it right up. Using insane logic.

Why she even brought it up as a question is beyond me. And then trying to justify it was ridiculous. She could have just stuck with her own thoughts "I smoke during pregnancy. Thats up to me. No one else" And that would be it. This question wouldn't even exsist if she had done that.

I kind of pity her for that incredible delulded view.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• She will be back.. Im sure. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Wow! when this happen? What's the story?
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• This lady was upset because her husband got drunk got into a fight with her mom the stress from that supposedly caused her to start prematurely leaking amniotic fluid. She also has placenta previa but that has nothing to do with her smoking. Her mom called the cops to find out if she had to go to the hospital because apparently she can't figure that out on her own. The cops were telling the husband off for some reason and the husband threatened the cops who then defended themselves which she considered to be police brutality and says it's perfectly ok for her husband to threaten a cop because that's what military guys do.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 1:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2009