hmmm- weird- or normal?

ok- im not new to this at all but i dont remember this happening this early- Im 24 weeks preggo and while in the shower i noticed my nipples starting to have little cloudy droplets on them- thinking it must be the shower water i wiped them off and started to (just out of curiosity) rub them to see if anything else came out and sure enough im starting to lactate- did anyone else have this happen this early? when did u start lactating? like i said i am not at all new to this its just that in my other pregnancies this didnt happen until like the last month of pregnancy- thanks for all help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As far as I know its normal, but I would double check with your doctor at your next appointment.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• completely normal, mine started at 25 weeks, but a friend of mine had this problem at 18 or 20 weeks, everybody's body is different and each pregnancy is different.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• w my first 2 it started around 6 months..w this one about 7 or 8 months..every pregnancy's different!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yah it happened to me at around 22 weeks.. it happens differently for everyone and every pregnancy. it was weird. I had to wear nursing pads through basically my entire pregnany. you wont have enough milk to do much but i had droplets all the time especially in the shower because its warmer and it helps your milk drop.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009