• In the Spotlight:

Anybody curious about the alli diet pill?

I'm starting the alli diet plan today and I am going to post a journal entry daily to give everybody the scoop on whats going on. You can tell by my page that I'm just an average mom, I'm not in sales or anything. I just want to give others who were as curious as I was the opportunity to get the truth about the pill.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 10:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I hope you don't have an accident.
    Anonymous

• i am. I am wonderng how it works and if it is safe.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 11:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I got ali about a month ago along with a friend because I am trying to loose a little weight for my jamaica vacation that is coming up. Well my friend is having grease coming out her booty lol like water. She can get it under control now because she knows she cant eat anything greasy what so ever or you will have major bathroom problems. Also note that she is already small so that may be why its working for her but not for me. First of all i dont even know why her skinny butt is taking it but thats besides the point.
    Well I have been taking it and I dont have any bathroom problems. And I am not thinking its working because i heard that if you dont see grease in the toilet than you are not cutting the fat in half. I dont know why this is happening to me but not to her, so I guess it depends on the person. I have been following a good diet plan just as well as her and others that have tried this but nothing.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i did alli for about 1 month and my side started hurting so bad and i stop the pills and it stopped so I'm going to try something Else It didnt work for me

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• took it for 6 weeks didnt do nothing for me at all i know it did for other people but didnt work for me..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Read the directions on the bottle. It says - with a restricted diet and exercise. You can get the same results by cutting your fat intake and exercise without taking ALLI.
    Diets, pills, and supplements might take the weight off temporarily but they don't teach you healthier habits. Healthier habits - eating healthier and exercise - are the only way to take the weight off and keep it off.
    I've read several studies on ALLI. It has been reported that over a 1 year time period, people that took ALLI, only lost an average of 3 lbs more than people that counted calories and exercised.
    3 lbs in 1 year is equal to 30 calories less per day.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009