ok soo...

i have a doc apt on wens - which i cant wait for - i just wanna hear her heart beat.... but.....
i freak myself out all the timee....

im 38 weeks pregnant && im not feeling her as much anymore - it always creeps me out - I heard women say it was normal but just last night she was very active && today, she has been but not nearly as much as usual - also im having alot of back pain && alot of more discharge (sry tmi) - im 2cm & 60% thinned - && have had the runs seriously off & on for a week now - could i be close?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your VERY VERY close!! =)
    my baby moves 24/7 haha and she only squirms..she doesnt kick..just squirms so..yeah
    and they told me that my cervix is thinning out..so now the wait for it to open is now..and im only 36weeks
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yep, could very well be!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• do you think i should be worried at all about her movement?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yes you could be. Most babies also go to a position that their back is against your belly, so all the kicks and punches are aimed into your back area where you cant feel them as much, so you think she is slowing down. Plus babies will slow down a bit when labor is near, so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No dont worry unless you go without feeling anything at all for a while not just less and not as strong.
    AK_aries

• I am also 38 weeks pregnant and always freak myself out, I have high blood pressure and it scares my, I told my doctor about the lack of movemant and she sent me for a non stress test last monday and again this monday, I saw my little man moving and made me feel much better, his back is up against my belly so I dont feel him moving, You can always tell your doctor that your baby is not moving and they should be able to do any ultra sound to show you all is ok. Good luck and hope we have our babies soon
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• you're body is getting ready! better to poop now than at the birth! yes, it happens. try to stay calm. you'd know if something was really wrong.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• do the kick count. 10 kicks every hour. if she does that then she's fine.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• yah it sounds like you are close to me.. but my baby stopped moving a lot towards the end and i kept thinking something was wrong but it was because the baby didnt have much more room to move.. i finally had my baby at 35 weeks
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2009