Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to know if you know biomedical doctor in Atlanta

or website to perform DMSA is a chelating agent to remove metals from the tissue.

Answer Question

Asked by nadiabhutta at 10:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
What really happens?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
ok soo...

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Goodbye Ladies!