Just wondering, your thoughts, no bashing jsut getting input.

Do you have questions about the Bible?? Or what in the Bible confuses people? Just wondering quick answers ok, in depth ok, as long as they dont bash each other, i seriously want to know what people have questions on, honesty is good, but if it is rude i will erase... sorry, i want serious answers. Blessings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• you need to be more specific

Anonymous

• All of the questions I have will be answered one day by God :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• how do you know it's all true ? to me it's all fairytales
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Faith....I don't take the bible literal. I listen & learn from the meaning.
    Anonymous

• Just any question that you might have about the Bible, I saw someone say that they thought that why didnt adam and eve die right away.... or what are you confussed with about the Bible, this is for all, all faiths ect....Just nicely... that is all i ask. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't have any questions about the bible. There is some things in it, that I find okay, others I don't. It's pretty plainly written. Although there are parts that contradict themselves. It's more peoples individual interpretations that I question. Some people take certain passages too literally, rather than looking at the bigger picture and putting themselves in that time period and frame of mind. If they did, they wouldn't say, oh this happened like that, when really it couldn't have happened like that, but if you looked at it from the characters stand point, it may have appeared that way. I'm not a Christian, but have read a lot of debates on a lot of these subjects. They interest me a little, finding what I believe to be the truth vs how others perceive it. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions on what I mean, specifically.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Why does the Bible portray women and women issues so negatively?

Anonymous

• Why does it say that children are born with sin?
    Anonymous

• why is God jealous of other Gods?
    Anonymous

• I believe in the Bible but I don't think every story is to be taken literally. I mean, I want to know if the miracles were truly performed or if they just seemed like miracles in the day lol! But I believe all the fundamental truths of the Bible without many questions.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009