• In the Spotlight:

Does everyone here who is pregnant eat their veggies & fruit daily?? Sometimes I don't & feel so guilty with my first child I didn't miss a day now I'm so non-chalant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• God no..i just eat what ever my body is dying for!! lol..but if its something very unhealthy then im obviously not gonna eat it lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I couldn't even manage to take my prenatal daily, lol!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Veggies not so much, but I crave fruit...so yeah I make up for the veggies that way.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• With my first I ate everything good and bad. With my second I could not stand fruit's and veggies so I would eat maybe one of either a day. I took a fruti and veggie supplement that my dr approved of. 3rd time around still not so much with the fruit and veggies!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Honestly nutrion is so insanely important during pregnany. I'm not saying feel guilty about your diet so far but I would definately get it in check.

There will always be days when you just don't feel like eating your 5 a day but don't make it a habbit.
    Anonymous

• I ate chocolate, drank pop, and ate hamburgers my whole pregnancy, and most of the time i didnt eat at all, I only gained 14 pounts... My baby was very healthy, no complications and he was a whopping 8 pounds.. and i was only 135 pounds when i had him. Your baby will take from you if they dont get what they need through what you eat... You need the healthy stuff to keep yourself feeling great from what the baby takes away.. so dont feel bad if you skip a few days.
    Anonymous

• veggies? wuts that? is that the green stuff they put on top of my whopper? lmao! i usually am very good with getting all the veggies i need but with this pregnancy-blah- i cant stand anything- but my fiance bought me a juicer so i sneak some carrots and cucumbers and celery into juices with apples and berries and the such- u taste the fruit but not the veggies and u get the benefits of both! lol- but dont feel guilty- its normal to not have a taste for the right things when u know u should!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i ate what i wanted to eat..and thats rarely veggies and fruits..atleast im taking my prenatal this time around...trust me, your baby will let you know if you're not eating right...you'll be constantly starving
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i eat fruit all the time and drink lots of 100% fruit juice i have even started making my own juice with fresh fruit or even smoothies, but as for the vegetables, i just eat whatever i have the taste for which is mainly broccoli and peas, but i still take my prenatal vitamins
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009