Sleepwalking?

has anyone ever started sleeping walking since being pregnant. Its like my body never gets to rest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did a few times. Before pregnancy i had Night Terrors. With my first pregnancy and this one (my second) it escalated into REM Sleep Behavior Disorder. I act out my dreams (and their nothing but nightmares!), i run to hide, scream, cry, attempt to defend myself, etc. Lately ive actually been controlling it, when i open my eyes and see something in my room that isnt supposed to be there i push my husband until im practicly underneath him and fall back to sleep. A sleep disorder is a horrible thing to deal with. If you'd like you can message me any time. I have so much information on them its unreal.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009