How long did you?

I just had my baby 4 days ago and I'm not bleeding anymore, is this normal? How long did you guys bleed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bled for a short while and then passed a largeish clot a day or so later and was bleeding again. It was fine. But call your dr if you pass a clot that is larger than say a plum.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• well i passed a lot like 6 hours after i had her and now its just stopped and I'm feeling really light headed and dizzy could it be possible that I clotted?
    Anonymous

• w my first i bled for only a couple of weeks. w my 2nd i only bled for a few days to a week and then it was really light, for the rest of the time. i wouldnt be worried, but thankful im not bleeding for 6 weeks straight.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i bled for about 4 months straight but some people dont bleed at all.. it just depends.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• after i had my daughter (9years ago) i think i had heavy bleeding for almost 3 or 4 days and it completely went away after like 2 weeks, so it just depends on your body and labor
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009