HaHaHa - did you ever experience this?

So i just posted how my baby isnt moving as much and it freaks me out -
But did you ever notice that when you feel like that && get freaked out - if they hook you up to the non-stress test or ultra sound, its like the baby KNOWS && is like EXTRA active -
Ill be all freaked out && than when i get checked about it - i feel stupid, cause she will be like all active && moving all around once the machine hits my belly - its like they KNOW lol...

sorry, just trying to lose some of my anxiety about her not moving.....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love that your baby wakes up because my baby doesnt he always stays asleep that is why I always end up with the ultra sound, even when they put the little buzzer on my belly he still wont wake up.
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol, get used to it. My son is two and is constantly trying to make me look stupid. Lol, EVERY dr.s appointment the dr. will ask if he is hitting milestones and want to see them and EVERY time he just sits there and looks at me like "mom I can't do that" Lol, he's two and I'm not sure that our dr. believes he can walk.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol..my kids were like that if i put Anything on my stomache..they know somethings pushing on them and they dont like it lol..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• that happened to me once, i got scared cause my baby wasnt moving for 3 days and i went to the hospital, as soon as they put the thingy to hear the heartbeat she started kicking it lol i felt so stupid, but who cares i want my baby to be ok no matter what i have to do to make sure :)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 12:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes. I went twice to L&D because I hadnt felt my son move in a couple days. I think maybe we get so used to it that we start to not notice it as much unless its a really hard kick. But everytime, my son would go CrAzy in there. lol. I miss being pregnant.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009