The Titanic!

I'm 31 weeks preggo and I feel as big as the titanic! I am waddling and achy and blah. I'm SO ready to give birth! How far are you and how do you feel?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ugh - im 38 weeks pregnant - i have such bad back pain today - i have had the runs for like a week now off & on, i feel like the titanic with a another deck added onto it - lol...... yeh so im not peaches and cream right now but just trying to stay as comfy as possible - its all worth it in the end for my baby girl...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• enjoy it ladies i know it sucks sometimes and you cant wait but put your feet up and relax and just enjoy being pregnant cause it wont be long
    Anonymous

• im 23 or 24 weeks lol- im not sure cause the past few ultrasounds have said im a week further than wut my origional due date was but yeah im getting achey already the burning ribs the achey back and now gas that kills me! lol i cant wait....
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• kwiseman19- i hear you about the runs.............i've had them for 2 days now. And puking if I'm not eating constantly. Can't get comfy no matter what I do. And everytime I move I have to pee...........again! This is all worth it, but sheesh, I'm just glad I'm not an elephant!!!! (2 years of pregnancy!!!! LOL)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• im 36wks and 3 days and i feel like a cross between a beached blue whale and an elephant. i cant even move when i do the deed anymore..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• ughh im 31 weeks also, i feel like i cant breath, my feet are getting swollen every day, this heartburn is killing me, and my back is hurting a lot too, but after all this my baby girl will come and im sure all of this pain will be worth it :) lets just try not to think of how much long we need to wait cause thinking so much about it wont make time any faster lol
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 12:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ill be 36 weeks on the 26 and im carrying twin boys i have to struggle to walk and just about do everything else im right along with yall
    momoftwins423

Answer by momoftwins423 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i am 36 weeks today, i feel like the hugest thing ever, i cant get comfortable no more and when i do the baby starts kicking and moving around so then i get uncomfortable and lets not talk about pressure of feeling like i cant breathe, this happens everytime i lay down so now i try to almost lay down but not completly and i seem to get a tad bit comfortable, throughout the day my baby boy is always moving around and he stretches all the time leaving me in such pain, but trust me it only gets worst before it gets better and soon it will have all been worth it
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009