help did i spot or have a period? whats the difference? can i get pregnant after spotting? i came off depo in november and in feb i spotted for 8 days is this counted as a period?

so we have been trying to conceive all month and are having a few signs like urinenating alot and fatigue and my aerola is darker which makes me think i am pregnant but did a preg test yesterday and was neg i was due for my period yesterday so maybe it was just too early to know. I have heard that spotting is not a period but mine lasted for 8days so could it be?

tumtum360

Asked by tumtum360 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• After being on depo I spoted for a few days and then 2 weeks later was pregnant with my son. I also did a pregnancy test that said I wasen't pregnant. Apparently I can't pee on a stick, maybe you can't either! Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• After depo shots yes that counts as a period. BTDT. try getting a quantive hcg blood test done that test shows how much hcg you have in your body.
    Mousemicw

Answer by Mousemicw at 1:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• thanks ladies for your advice this makes me feel alot happier i have made a doc app for next week and will ask for a hcg blood test. It was so easy getting pregnant with my son this depo has me all confused. And if any one else has any helpful advice or could share there experience about this topic aswell feel free the more the better.
    tumtum360

Answer by tumtum360 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009