cps

why do they act like NO ONE is fit to be a parent? your kid falls and you take them to get stitches and they show up at your door? its insane, i mean i know there are legit cases but geez if your child has one mark on them they try and take them away. kids fall people its a fact, god i dont know its just getting insane. im pregnant and if i knew it was gonna be like this i woulda thought twice b4 gettin pregnant. this didnt happen to me it happened to a person i know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• well if they showed up at her door because of stitches that means the dr. called cps. so its not really a cps problem it that the dr. doesnt understand that children fall and get hurt occassionally. Or it has happened more than once and the dr. was concerned.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• nah her ex did. hes tryin to get custody of the kids
    Anonymous

• Well if it was her ex that called, it wasn't like CPS was just out to get her, her ex was. You have nothing to worry about. My 2 year old looks like he was beaten lol, he has bruises on his face and a few bumps on his head. He's going through a real clumsy stage and I have no worries about CPS showing up at my door because I have done nothing wrong and I don't have a crazy ex out to get me either.
    Anonymous

• Opposit problem here. BM was leaving an 8 year old home for HOURS, they didn't care.

BM pulled sd up by her hair and sat on her when she was 9, 10 11 and 12. It left a swollen scalp for weeks, they don't care.

They just don't know what they're doing or when to care so some places never care about anything and some places care about everything.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 12:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My son has bruises on his legs because he falls alot, he's going through a clumsy stage too. We do have an ex (my husband's) who is looking for anything to hold over our heads. That is my worst fear that cps would be at my door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• They get government funding for every child they remove from your care and place in foster care. They also get bonus money for the ones they can get adopted out. It's all over the place these days and there is a lot of attention being spotlighted on CPS/DHS betrayals & lies. They actively seek out Dr's, psychologists, and staff that will feed their agenda.
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 1:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• sorry to tell ya but thats BS.. they do not get funding.. they get money to place the child they dont get money to keep for them and they are fast at removing because they in the past havent removed child then the children were killed.. its people after people not CPS.. and have had this sorta a problem in the past and they do understand that kids fall or get hurt..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Who cares if CPS comes to your door. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. They won't take your kids away if there's no reason to.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Unless your child is wrapped in bubble wrap they're going to have bruises...it's just how it is. And if you do wrap them in bubble wrap, they'll call it abuse, LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't think CPS shows up at the door of most people when their kid gets stitches or breaks a bone.....so when they do, they are getting the information from someone! In some cases, when it is warranted, be thankful there is someone out there watching out for the kids. When it is a false report, the blame lies with the person making the report, not CPS.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009