I HAVE NO MONEY TO PUT TOWARDS WORKING FROM HOME BUT I NEED MONEY BADLY ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING WHERE I DONT HAVE TO PUT MONEY DOWN ?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try ClarkHoward.com. On his website, his staff has researched ligit work-at-home jobs. Not start up businesses, actual jobs that you can do at home WITHOUT any start- up costs.

You can also babysit or make stuff and sell it in Kujiji.com
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 11:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• email me if you are interested in a business opportunity? will give you all details sensuality09@yahoo.com
    MOMMYKNS0328

Answer by MOMMYKNS0328 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• send me a pm if you would like to hear about this wonderful home business opportunity that Athome America has to offer.  i would be happy to share all the details of this wonderful home decor company with you!

check out my website   www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. Nothing to lose by looking, it's free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• DiamondCreek Candles has a 30 day free trial.  If you try it and you like it, it's as low as $5/month to stick with it.  So you can give it a try, and if you don't think it's worth it, you can just cancel.  You don't even need to give them a credit card or anything, so you're perfectly safe.  Here are a few highlights: No inventory, the catalogue is online, No parties, unless, of course you choose to do that, No delivering, the customer places the order on your website, you get the commission, and they ship it out directly to the customer.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• briefcaseHello! My name is Traci.  Most companies have a start up fee, that is just your kit to get started, usually.  I work for AMERIPLAN.  I really enjoy it!  When I started it was $95.00 now its only $50.00.  You get additional information and resources FREE!  This is a very legit business.  Let me know if you are interested!  www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• I work for ChaCha! answering questions online that people text in to them :) It's fast, easy, and fun. Please check out my journal post about it here: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Sweet! Please read the info and apply, they only take applications and hire on a temporary basis so I don't know when they will close it and reopen it again! Let me know if you have any questions.

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• HOME BASED BUSINESS IDEAS

Get Paid to Read Emails
    Blogging for Dollars
    Starting a Blog
    Online Tutor
    Home Tutor
    Transcription Jobs
    Freelance Typing Job Resources
    Online Data Entry Work
    How To Write a Novel
    Assembly and Craft Work at Home
    Clerical Work From Home
    Online Proofreader
    Ad Placer Online
    Making Money by selling on eBay
    Selling Items to Consignment Shops
    Virtual Assistant or Secretary
    Community Greeting Service
    Personal Shopper
    Web Site Developer
    Gift Basket Business
    Reference & Referral Service
    Freelance Writing
    Answering Service
    Genealogy Research Service
    Medical Billing
    Start Your Own Daycare
    Crafting from Home For a Profit
    Teaching- Music teacher, home school teacher, writing teacher, etc.

Do your neighbors yard work, watch your friends kids, walk dogs with your kids, make crafts & sell
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 3:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009