• In the Spotlight:

How many people think that it is weird for a woman to propose to a man?

Well not weird but I don't know another way to describe it,lol.I just know that it is something that I wouldn't do.Or am I being to old fashion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's neat. I've had two friends that have done it. I think it's cute and ballsy!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I dont think it's weird but its not my style or my husbands style. We are pretty traditional when it comes to woman/man roles and that would just go against the grain for us. To each their own though.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i think it's the 21st century.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I proposed the first time, he proposed the second (we had a bit of a break up in between)
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think it's cute, I guess. Just not something I'd do!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 11:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I see no problem with it, I would think it was weird if she gave him a ring on got on bended knee lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I don't think its wierd. But the odds arepeople will think you are desperate. Which sucks! why is it always women who are "desperate"? Anyway, i think its all good.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Personally, I think it's weird.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Personally I think it is strange, if a man wants to be with you he will ask you to marry him, but I am a little old fashioned in that department!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would never do it because I'm old-fashioned, too. I see nothing wrong with her bringing it up in a general conversation, though, to get his mind steering in that direction, if he is so inclined.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009