To all moms who own a Chevrolet Uplander:

---Please tell me what you think about yours, and why? We are planning on buying a van in the near future,... say a few weeks, and I would like your input. The good and the bad. Thanks! :)

chiclet731

Asked by chiclet731 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• We have a Chevy Venture. We really like it, but have since learned that the Venture and Uplander don't have a very good safety track record.... and, since they no longer make them, there are no newer ones with better safety features. We've done quite a bit of research since then, and when we buy another van, we're going to go with a Town & Country. We're just waiting a few years because we don't want to buy new, and I really like the '08-09 body style. Bottom line, though, safety is my biggest concern. I was pretty impressed with the T&C.
    airforcewifemom

Answer by airforcewifemom at 2:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2009