I am so angry!

Lately I have been feeling really depressed, but today... today it has turned to full blown anger! I am angry with everyone who has been mean to me. I am angry with my husband, with his family, and scariest of all, I am angry with complete strangers. If they look at me wrong, I want to slap them. I am afraid that I am going to do something irrational. Has anyone esle ever felt this way? What was it and what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• Are you pregnant? If not, you should go see your doctor. There may be a neurochemical imbalance.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes I have and at times I still do. People can be mean and it hurts which turns to anger just let it out in a positive way, like exercise or whatever makes you feel better.
    Anonymous

• Right now i am angry with my husband and his family too girl so i feel you.
    Anonymous

• ...boring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2009